Excel Utility Construction Burnout Contest
Hey, you think you have what it takes to be the Excel Utility Construction Rockers, Riders & Ribs burnout Champion? Oh it’s time to fill downtown Longview with the sweet sound and smell of burning rubber and see who can do it the best.
All you have to be is 18 years old, have a valid license with a motorcycle endorsement and your in. Oh yeah, you gotta have a bike and you’re probably gonna need some extra rubber on that back tire.
There will be 3 rounds of the burnout contest and the Champion will be presented with a new back tire, and $1,500 the night of the event. We’ll bring you onstage right before our headliner (Foghat) starts their show and Excel Utility Construction will present you with all the goodies, including the first Excel Utility Construction Burnout Bash trophy.
Heres what you have to do, get yourself registered early because ewe will limit the number of entries. Oh yeah you’ll need a ticket to the event, but there is no cost to enter the Burnout Bash.
Read the burnout contest rules below:
Rockers, Riders & Ribs
2017 Excel Utility Construction Burnout Contest Rules
- All participants in the “Burnout Contest” must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- All participants must sign a waiver before competing in the event
- Motorcycles must be securely strapped to the burnout platform
- No burnout will last more than 30 seconds
- No participants will be allowed wearing shorts, sandals, flip flops or bare feet
- Riders under the influence of alcohol may be disqualified from participating
- All riders must have a valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement
- Every entry will be inspected for safety prior to participation
- Officials have the right to deny any bike deemed not safe to run
- Only water will be permitted on the tires, no chemicals allowed
- Officials have the right to stop any participating bike if necessary
- Judging will be done by officials from Excel Utility Construction, crowd response will play a big part in the judges decisions
- All decision by the judges and official are considered final and are not reviewable
- Winner will receive a trophy and new back tire and a check for $1,500, W-9 required
- There is no fee to enter the contest
- All participants must be pre-registered either online or before the first round on the day of the event
Ok your read the rules, now click on the online registration button, complete the form and submit it to us. Now for the legal stuff, you’ll need to sign the Burnout Riders Waiver and Release form. If you want to read that form just click on the Waiver button. We will have you sign the form before you roll your bike into the Burnout Pit.