Bloodline Custom Cycles Bike Show and Soundoff
The Bloodline Custom Cycles Bike Show and Soundoff will be the centerpiece of the Rockers, Riders & Ribs event on Saturday, October 21st, in downtown Longview, Texas. It’s all about the bragging rights for winning what will be the biggest all-brand event in East Texas. Maybe you’re riding a fat cruiser or a street sport machine, it doesn’t matter to us.
We will have eight categories:
Baddest Bagger 23” & Under
Baddest Bagger 26” Radical
Baddest Bagger 30”+ Pro
Best Paint Job
Antique (25 years or older)
600 watts & under
601 Watts & Over
Plus the Steve Brantley Best of Show winner takes a $250 prize.
The winner of the Best of Show will be brought on stage to receive the “goods”.
It’s free to enter, but you do have to enter. Click on the registration form below. Fill it out and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rules:
1. You can pre-register online or at the event, registration on-site will be from 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m., if you pre-register simply bring your printed out form with you. Space is limited so we strongly recommend pre-registration. Registered riders receive an entry number.
2. Registration information includes name, address, city, state, zip, year of bike, model of bike, license number, and category. We need this info to contact the award winners.
3. Each entry must be ridden into the registration and show areas to qualify to win. Even if you only ride it a few blocks, we want to see working bikes.
a. Any “trailer jockey” that slips past the registration crew or judges is not eligible to win. This is a RIDE IN SHOW.
4. Showing and voting is from 2:30 p.m. until 4:30 pm.
a. Judges review the bikes in each category to determine our winners.
5. Photo session is immediately after trophy presentation. Winners, please stay with your bike for photos.
6. Ride-outs start after trophy presenation. No fire-ups during presentation. Roll it out if you need to leave early.
7. No fuel leaks allowed.
8. Fuel must be shut off while parked in show area.
Ok so there you have it, everything you need to know and a little extra. Well almost everything, There is legal stuff you’ll need to know, so read the release that is part of the registration form very carefully.
• By participating, each Contest entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Rockers, Riders & Ribs (R3)., Longview News-Journal, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations (collectively, the“Released Parties”), from any and all liability arising from participating in the Contest.
• Released Parties are not responsible for any damage, theft or loss to any of such Contest entrant’s property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest (including any damage or loss which occurs while shipping or transporting the motorcycle to and from the Contest or in conjunction with display of the motorcycle at the contest).
• This includes but is not limited to any damage or loss to the motorcycle which may have been preventable or is attributable (in whole or in part) to the negligence of the released parties.
• If the Contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by any cause beyond the control of Rockers, Riders & Ribs then R3 reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and conduct the Contest and award the prizes for the Contest in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by R3.
• In consideration of my paid entry to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows: (A) Waive, Release and Discharge from any and all liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter accrue to me during the event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Rockers, Riders & Ribs, officers, Longview News-Journal, directors, employees, burnout organizers, sponsors, representatives, agents, volunteers and (B) indemnify and Hold Harmless the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of any of my actions during this event.
• Accordingly, I do hereby release and discharge Rockers, Riders & Ribs, Longview News-Journal, directors employees, burnout organizers, sponsors, representatives and agents, and their officers, agents and its employees from all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind whatsoever for any death, damages and /or injuries which may result from my participation in this event. This shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.