Rockers, Riders & Ribs media credentials are issued to members of the media whose photographs, video, and/or audio recordings will be used solely for marketing and promotion of Rockers, Riders & Ribs and not for any commercial venture.
Media Credentials will be approved based on the following criteria: Please review carefully to make sure you meet the criteria.
- You are a reporter or photographer assigned by a legitimate media outlet to cover the festival. Credentials will be issued to those on assignment only. Family members or guests will not be considered for credentials.
- You have obtained, on company letterhead, a letter from your editor or director, noting your assigned duties, your position and title, and the name and title of the person making the request (i.e. your editor or director). Credentials will not be granted without name, contact information and job title.
- Only internet sites that are affiliated with a major network or major publication need apply.
- Credentials are not approved for on-air radio or television personalities who are not on assignment at Rocker, Riders & Ribs.
- All members of the media must wear Rocker, Riders & Ribs issued credentials while on site. All media planning to cover the festival during the weekend must provide a list of company representatives to Rocker, Riders & Ribs by Oct. 15th. Rocker, Riders & Ribs cannot guarantee media access if not contacted by Oct.15th. Media credentials will be issued at the ticket booth at the intersection of Green and Tyler Streets.
If you meet the criteria for media credentials, please download and complete the credential request form.